|Fluid needs can vary depending on a person’s body size, the environment (you need more fluid when it’s hot and/or humid) and how active you are since a lot of fluid is lost through perspiration. |
- The most important fluid is water
- Your body needs water to function properly
- Water helps regulate your body temperature.
- It transports nutrients to body cells
- Consuming eight 8-oz glasses per day of water helps you stay healthy
Replace lost fluids and electrolytes during high activity levels with H³O® Fitness Drink.